Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for Your Home
Electric Vehicles require:
HARMONIC has the experience to install YOUR new EV Charging Station.
- Uses a "find and electrician reference map", BUT you can just call HARMONIC.
- Uses Amazon Home Services, BUT you can call HARMONIC.
- Audi links to Amazon and has Alexa on-board voice command.
BMW, Chevrolet, Mini, Jaguar, and Land Rover
- Uses Qmerit services to find local contractors, BUT you can call HARMONIC.
- Uses a Dealer Installed charging system, BUT you can call HARMONIC.
- Uses Bosch EV solutions, available when you call HARMONIC.
- Uses ChargePoint, which directs customers to Qmerit or Amazon Home Services, BUT its far easier to just call HARMONIC.
When calling for a quote to install a new EV Charging Station, here are a few questions to answer, that will help prepare a more accurate quote/estimate:
- Location of electric panel.
- Distance from panel to EV Charging Station location.
- Is there room to add 240V to the panel?
- Brand of breakers (in panel).
- Size (amperage draw) of charging station or plug required.
Call HARMONIC @ 630-551-8108 for a FREE QUOTE.